No Match Found
We collect personal data concerning our personnel (partners and staff) as part of the administration and management of human resources, for the following purposes:
- checking of personal independence of staff and partners;
- declaration of securities portfolio of staff and partners.
- administrative management of human resources;
- perform pay-roll and compensation activities;
- perform performance assessment activities;
- ensure and manage the planning of staff or client assignments;
- ensure allocation and management of resources during client tenders and assignment.
- ensure security of premises where PwC conducts its activities;
- ensure internal occupational health-care activities;
- ensure catering services of PwC;
- facilitate access to company concierge, sport activities and well-being services;
- administrative management of automobile park.
We retain the personal data processed by us for as long as is considered necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and/or in the respect of any legal or regulatory obligation, and/or the establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims, and/or the respect of obligations resulting from PwC network standards.